ccSensors is a ComputerCraft mod that collects information from machines and blocks. Those readings can be viewed on the sensor terminal or be used in ComputerCraft Lua programs.
Getting Started[edit | edit source]
- Place a Sensor Controller next to a Computer
- Shift-right click to open the sensor Controller GUI and hit the 'New' button to register a new frequency
- Place blank transmitter card in the matching bottom-left slot and click 'Encode' to get an encoded transmitter to be used with that particular remote sensor.
- Place a Sensor (can be placed anywhere), right-click on it, and put the transmitter card in the bottom-left slot. The Sensor will now send data to the Controller that encoded the Transmitter Card. You can rename the Sensor from the default name 'Sensor', as well.
- Place a SensorModuleCard into the other bottom-left slot of the Sensor GUI.
- Open the computer terminal and run:
/ccSensors/consoleto run the sample console program.
- Use the arrow and <enter> keys to select a Sensor, Probe, and Target, then choose "getreading" to get the results. You can use this program to monitor everything from IC2 reactor heats to how much EMC is in your Antimatter Relays.
Blocks Added[edit | edit source]
Items Added[edit | edit source]
See Also[edit | edit source]
Source: The Tekkit Wiki
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.